IDEA – SBR (Intermittent Decant Extended Aeration – Sequencing Batch Reactor) Based Sewage Treatment Plants
The system provides for a low capital cost and low operating cost, with improved performance over competing systems.
It offers significantly improved reliability in removal of BOD/COD TSS from waste water and the settling ability of sludge that is produced in the process.
The process operates in 6 or 8 cycles in 24hrs, Aeration, Solids settlement and effluent decanting.
- Single tank without any recycle return.
- Simple Robust Design.
- Automated PLC Operation.
- Modular Construction.
- The Plant can be commissioned and put to operation on 5% of incoming load of the total capacity.
- One tank operation (SBR Reactor), no chemical dosing.
- Reduced Capital and Operating Cost.
- Can be retrofitted to existing systems.
- Tanks can be modified as per site condition.
- Plant can be fully underground / partly underground / fully above ground.
Why SBR is better ?
- Elimination of secondary clarifier and tube settlers and recycling sludge pumps.
- Power saving due to fully automation and Air Blowers Operates only 12 hrs. in 24 hrs.
- Dosing of chemicals not required, Media not required.
- Treasury system not required. (PSF, ACF, Filter Feed Pumps etc.) Unless special requirement as polishing stage.
- Centrifuge is used for dewatering of sludge, which takes care of zero Discharge.
Process Flow Diagram